- Health information: please complete the health form prior to your first lesson, and always let the teacher know of any injuries prior to the class so that she can modify the postures to suit your needs. It is advisable that you practice on an empty stomach. If you need to eat before the session it is recommended that you eat food which is easy to digest such as fruit or other healthy snacks.
- Late arrivals: please arrive a few minutes early. If you arrive late please come in as quietly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please ensure that your phone is switched off throughout the lesson to maintain the peaceful atmosphere in the class.
- Teacher availability: on the rare occasion that Yonat will not be able to take the lesson, a qualified and experienced yoga teacher will cover the class.
- Payment: Yonat accepts cash, cheques or online payment. The details for online payments are: Yonat Bitner, Lloyds Bank, Sort Code: 30-90-53 Account number: 11399768 Reference: Your full name. All payments are for the stated term only and are non-refundable.
- Missing classes: any missed classes can be made up by attending another class on offer. Missed classes cannot be carried over to the following term or transferred to another student.
- Yonat Yoga does not accept responsibility for any injury caused or loss/ damage to personal belongings whilst using the facilities.